We offer flexible Respite Services that can be customized to suit your family’s individual needs. We offer the assistance you require exactly when you need it.
Respite Services In Edmonton and Calgary
Our focus is on supporting individuals with complex behaviour designations by providing exceptional care that’s second to none.
We take pride in offering a range of flexible service options to meet your needs. Our goal is to eliminate any obstacle that may be hindering you from accessing the support and relief you need.
For more information and to book a consultation, contact us.
Overnight or Weekend Respite Accommodation Stays
- This alternative enables a respite stay at an Entrust Residential Care Home, providing a break from the family home.
- Offers 24-hour support for scheduled overnight or weekend stays.
- Entrust offers expert assistance and personalized attention to individuals with significant behavioral support requirements.
- The team at our respite houses design innovative activities for our guests to enjoy both out in the community and the comfort of our homes.
Short Term Respite Accommodation Stays
- Entrust respite accommodations offer short term stays for temporary relief for a few days, a week or longer. Our guests stay with us for an average of 5-10 days.
- We have multiple homes with a dedicated amount of beds reserved exclusively for short-term respite care.
- Our program offers a supervised and nurturing environment where clients can gain independence from their parents or guardian and become comfortable with being away from home.
Community Integrated Activities and In Center Respite Services
- Entrust has developed an extensive array of programs under this category, which includes before and after school clubs, day/weekend activities, holiday, camps and group activities.
- Choosing this option offers unparalleled opportunities for promoting social inclusion.
- This program has a 1:1 or 1:2 staffing ratio.
Costs and Coverage
Individuals who are not specifically receiving formal service or funding from other sources such as Persons with Developmental Disabilities (PDD), Family Support for Children with Disabilities (FSCD) services, Assured Income for the Severely Handicap (AISH), or Edmonton Public Schools, can access all these services at a cost.
Families or guardians who pay for out-of-pocket services or care may be able to claim these expenses on their income tax returns as eligible medical or attendant care expenses. We recommend consulting with a tax professional.
Entrust rates are competitive, and our services are targeted to meet individual needs.Success Story: Conquering Dental Nerves